
So, I started a Tastefully Simple.It's very yummy gourmet food that you can make in a matter of minutes to take to a social or a game. Check out my website :)
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/awright2
Had my first party and made over $200 dollars. Jeff and I did a catalog party and just made over $200....We need a little less than 20,000 in sales now in order to go to the Gold Leaf Executive club next fall in JAMAICA. If you are interested in helping us out....send us a email(o2smile.1@gmail.com) and we will set you up with a party. Thanks for your support!
Congrats to April Wright for setting her GoalQuest goal and achieving over $400 in Part 1 retail as of today and reactivating "officially" as a Tastefully Simple Consultant! Thanks again everyone for your support...now I am in phase 2 of my career......www.tastefullysimple.com/web/awright2.
So, I just ordered my first set of business cards today....this business is really moving right along. I am excited! I just got my incentives for January and information on the silver leaf (which is a trip to MEXICO) I need to book taste-tasting parties from now until then end of next year to get 22,000 in sales and sign on 8 consultants! The other incentive for January is the host get 50% host credit in addition to the regular incentives.... So, email me(o2smile.1@gmail.com) and let me know when you can hold a party today!!