Sunday, January 2, 2011

William Nelson Buhl



My Great uncle William Nelson Buhl who I had great visiting times as well as eating times (he loved his food). He has passed to the other side. I found out a few days later the day he was put in the ground November 29th. I was truly saddened that I wasn't notified of his passing or funeral. But, I knowing that my Great Uncle would'nt want me to be sad or cry (cause I was his sunshine)I quickly went from sad to happy knowing that he is in a better place. As being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints I have the knowledge that families can be together again and forever be together again someday. I have been a member of this church since I was a born into this religion and know that it is hard to know of this when you haven't but there are great websites that one can learn from of things that I have known my whole life. Such as Mormon.org......On that note...I was grateful to have known my Great Uncle Nelson and all the council that he gave me and things that I have learned from him. I love you Uncle Nelson !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment