Monday, January 28, 2013

new places,new faces

So Jeff and I sold our home in November within 5 days and closed a few weeks later. So we settled down temporarily in a place called Fairfax,VA in December. I am a total stranger to this place I know no one just a few people from my new ward. I have found the stores I need to shop at for our things and shopping more online then in the stores just to avoid the crazy traffic and having to carry stuff up two flights of stairs (3rd floor).
I pray everyday that my husband will be able to find a job that will take us out of this "congested and expensive"area so we can finally get some roots planted. I am hoping for a warm environment but any place with Jeff will be "home" to me.
my new do
I decided to make a hair change once again...my hair was all the way down my back and I decided in order to really pound the ground with working out the hair has got to go short so it's a little more manageable now and I since the "change of life" is coming early for me it keeps me cool lol!!
Jeff and I have started going to the gym in our apartment complex every night except weekends and I have been faithfully working out with our Wii fit and have lost 10 lbs :) Just in the month of January...here is to a healthy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment