Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fourth of JULY

So the fourth of July has arrived....we had a breakfast at the church building then went home and just relaxed. Then we went to the Johnson's home whom Ginny was housesitting for and watch their fireworks with the kids. There was a fire in the fire pit  to help drive off the mosquitoes. But the mosquitos still continued to "bug" us and suck our blood. Jeff and I are happy to be here in the South but have to find a way to protect ourselves from the bloodsuckers. lol! All in due time I suppose. Jeff ended up with 8 bites with one on his lip and I ended up with a couple on my arm.
Well here are few pictures from the event...enjoy! Happy Fourth!!
Ginny and her family except for
Stratton who getting the
fireworks ready.

April and her shared sparkler w/Jeff

Jeff and his shared sparkler with Me

Jack and his first sparkler

Lydia and her sparkler performance

spectators

Good Job JACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment